Job Description / Responsibility
- General Function:
- Primary responsibilities of Project Consultant (Fixed Term Contractual) will be to provide technical support, manage and execute technology development for mobility and digital projects. Project Consultant will also coordinate with regional and Infrastructure/Security Team for timely delivery and will also ensure the solution fitness and its alignment with company IT strategy and road-map.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance to core business project team and cooperate with the vendors to further ensure the delivery of solutions that meet business needs.
- Drive enablement of various vendors; ensure IT vendors are aligned with their timely deliverables.
- Work with cross functional teams on technical specifications development, architecture compliance, development of IT testing requirement and system documentation.
- Work with a diverse IT team consisting of application architects, security analyst, application engineers, infrastructure engineers and vendors.
- Ensure IT change management process and support business PMO team.
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contractual
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in any relevant discipline.
- At least 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience in development and implementation of information systems and Project Management.
- Human relations and good managerial communication skills
- Good understanding on the Insurance business is preferred
- At least 5 years in IT project environment that includes SDLC in technology/development tools
- At least 4 years of experience in Mobile Project Management in large company, software development or consulting company.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile and web technology – specifically smart phone capabilities, mobile web/app development approaches
- Experience on IBM Mobile Application Development Platform and cloud services will be considered as added qualifications.
- Solid knowledge on general mobile infrastructure and App Security is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Job Location: Dhaka Published On: Jan 8, 2016
Job Nature : Contractual Experience: At least 6 year(s)
Application Deadline : Jan 16, 2016
Address : MetLife Building, 18-20, Motijheel C.A., P.O. Box 9 , Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Web : www.metlife.com.bd
Business : American Life Insurance Company
1105 Total Views 2 Views Today