jobs in Biman Bangladesh Airlines
publishing source: http://www.biman-airlines.com/corporate/jobs
Notice Release Date: 23-09- 2015
Application End Date: 01-10- 2015
Ref: DACGO/Recruitment/2014/948 Date: 03-09-2014
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited is looking for experienced Pilots from Bangladeshi nationals to be recruited as ‘First Officer’ in A310 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Please visit Biman website ”www.biman-airlines.com” to know the details. Pilots with requisite qualifications and experience are requested to apply in the prescribed format available in the website, which must reach to the following address by 13 September 2014.
Human Resources Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited
Balaka, Kurmitola, Dhaka-1229
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited, the National Flag Career with an excellent work environment and a corporate culture, is looking for experienced pilots for the post of “First Officer” for its A 310 and Boeing 737-800 fleet under the following terms and conditions:
Eligibility for Application:
# Citizen of Bangladesh
# Minimum HSC (Science) / A level or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics. Minimum 2nd division or GPA at least 3.0 out of 5.0 or at least 2.5 out of 4.0 (or equivalent) in any public examination up to HSC.
Or, Minimum GPA 3.0 in O level (minimum 05 subjects) and 2.4 in A level (minimum 02 subjects) or equivalent.
# Valid Commercial Pilot Licence issued/ endorsed by Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB).
# Minimum 1000:00 hours in Multi Engine Commercial Flying experience.
# Age not more than 40 years on the closing date of application.
# Valid Class – I medical category declared by CAAB approved medical authority.
# Foreign Certificate/ Degree holders should submit equivalent certificates duly endorsed by the competent authority.
# Candidates employed in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
# English Language Proficiency ICAO Level 4 (min).
# Any other Regulatory Requirement.
# Type Rating
# Multi Engine Jet Experience
# Glass Cockpit Background
# ATP Licence
# University Degree
3. Selection Procedure:
# Initial screening based on experience and eligibility criteria.
# Psychometric Test
# Written and Oral Examination
4. Selected Candidates will have to undergo training for a specified period at Bangladesh Airlines Training Centre and any other institute approved by Biman.
5. Attractive Salary Package.
6. After successful training, the candidates will be confirmed as First Officer in A310 or B 737-800 aircraft.
7. Selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement and a surety bond separately on non-judicial stamp of Taka 300/- each.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
9. Applicants not conforming to the pre-requisite qualifications and not providing supporting documents will be rejected outright and no further claim or correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained in this regard. Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage. The candidates applied previously for the same post are required to apply again as no previous application will be considered.
10. Applications must reach to the following address by 13 September 2014.
Human Resources Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Balaka Bhaban, Kurmitola
Dhaka – 1229
Phone: +880 2 8901781
01. Name :
02. Father’s Name :
03. Mother’s Name :
04. Date and Place of Birth :
05. Age as on 13/09/2014 :
06. Present Address :
07. Permanent Address :
08. Nationality :
09. Religion :
10. National ID No :
11. Whether son/daughter of Freedom Fighter :
12. Marital Status :
13. Name of Spouse (if applicable) :
14. Nationality of Spouse (if applicable) :
15. Permanent Address of Spouse (if applicable) :
16. Educational Qualifications :
Name of Examination Name of Institution Board/
University Passing Year Division/CGPA
17. Commercial Pilot License No :
18. Flying Experience (hours with breakdown):
19. Contact Number :
20. Email :
21. Reference :
Documents to be enclosed along with the application duly attested by First Class Gazetted Officer:
03 (Three) copies of recent passport size color photographs
Copies of all Academic Certificates along with mark-sheets/grade-sheets
Copy of Flying Experience Certificate
Copy of Valid Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating
Copy of National ID Card
Valid Medical Certificate
Last 02 full Page of log book
Online Jobs Applying process :
if you would like to join Biman Bangladesh Airlines team, send us your CV to email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with curriculum vitae.