Designation: Executive Chief
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Chef will be responsible for all aspects of leading and managing the kitchen and kitchen personnel
- Ensuring the quality preparation and presentation of all menu items and proper handling/storage of all food items in accordance with Five Star standards and sanitation / health regulations.
- Responsible the purchase of all food / grocery / Live-stock and beverage item. Develop world class of menu of different cuisine and maintains approved food cost and labor cost.
- Monitor proper use of food supplies according to office need and to minimize waste and ensure freshness and quality;
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area;
- Monitoring and records temperatures of refrigeration equipment;
- Assigning, training, and monitoring work of cafeteria assistants.
- Ability to physically self-demonstrate culinary techniques, i.e., cutting, cooking principles, plate presentation, safety and sanitation practices.
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining quality of food product and ensuring consistency in food delivery and standards.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Professional Chef Course/ Hospitality in catering and cooking.
- Education can be relaxed in terms of extra ordinary long time prior track record/ experience
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Ideal candidate should be well versed mannered and self-hygiene.
- At least 5 years of cooking experience is required as Executive Chef.
- Experience in global cuisine with professional track record
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Able to work under minimal direct supervision.
- Be able to create new menu, special promotions innovative food specialization and train fellow colleagues.
- A sound understanding of kitchen hygiene is a must
- Willingness to follow the rules and regulations of the company as and when imposed by the Management.
Apply Instruction: Please send your updated resume with passport size recent photograph through courier at the below mentioned company address. Applicants are also instructed to mention the post title clearly on top of envelope.
- Application Deadline
Address : House-50, Road-11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh
Web : www.flynovoair.com
Business : Domestic Airline
1196 Total Views 2 Views Today